For starters, online poker can be confusing especially if they are very used to playing live poker or actual poker for most of their lives and one of the biggest questions they always ask is how can they start winning?
Well, it is not as easy as it seems because just like live poker, you have to dedicate your time, effort to sharpen your skills to a different dimension knowing that online poker happens everything virtually through computers and smartphones depending on your device.
However, there are some useful tips that can help you get a good start in playing online poker just by reading the rest of this post now courtesy of one of the most-trusted DOMINO ONLINE site.
- Avoid distractions always– Knowing that online poker is played through a computer or smartphone and not inside poker rooms, you can get distracted easily. Usually, the distractions in playing online poker may come from watching television, surfing the internet, and others that is why you should find a place where there are no distractions.
- Do not gamble big money– Despite the fact that you are very good at live poker by playing at high-stakes cash games, you can start with lower-stakes online which is the best advice that an expert can give you. Your main goal of these first sessions, aside from playing real poker, should be used to familiarize one’s self with the nuances of turning into the online version of poker. By starting at low stakes, you give yourself more chances to adjust and give yourself a chance to win on a long-term basis.
- Use a reliable smartphone or computer– If you are very serious with your online poker sessions, you should create an ideal environment where you can utilize hardware and tools that can further enhance your gaming experience. You can upgrade your hardware from a smartphone to a laptop computer, or you can purchase a high-end smartphone to prevent any lagging and slow performances in the graphics.
- Study first before you play– There are hurdles that you have to overcome at your first few sessions of playing online poker. For example, you do not know how to handle the time-bank feature and for some newbies, having a set amount of time to do a move can be a huge adjustment from transitioning to online from live poker where the player usually has a few minutes to act before they put themselves in danger of calling off their clock and time window.
- Do not do multi-tabling– It can be very tempting to jump into the multi-tabling, as one of the various benefits of playing online is the ability to play more than a single table at a time which is called multi-tabling, but, you should first have a great knowledge of the complex technical aspects of online poker that can assist you while playing. You should concentrate on winning in a single table game first.