If you hear about poker and domino games, you are aware that these games are different. Poker is a game of cards, while domino is a game of tiles. These games are very popular in casino games, which many players considered it as a favorite table game. Yes, both games are played on the table. The same setup, players are sitting in front of the table, but it differs on the game materials. Poker used cards while dominos used tiles. These games are not popular for ordinary casino players, yet casino veterans usually play it. For them, it is one of the most challenging casino games today.
The combo of two different games
A 2-in1 game had come in the online casino world today. Welcome, the Poker Domino, a domino version poker-playing card game. The game is played with a partial double-six (66) set, by 2,3, or 4 players. Yes, the game can be played by 2-4, which players play with the double-one. All the blank-suited tiles will be removed from the set of domino. So, there are only 20 tiles used for the game. When speaking about the hand rankings, there are different from poker. But, it still retains the bluffing that is used in the original game.
How to play
When playing the game, players place a predetermined amount of money before the game starts. Most of the players usually agree on a minimum and or a maximum raising limits placed in the pot. The game is played by shuffling the tiles. It will be facing down, and every 5-tiles are dealt with by the dealer to each player. The players will be ready to make decisions for the game, like the following:
Once you hear the word “call”, it is the time that all the players will expose their tiles. The player who has the highest-ranked hand will be the winner and take the pot of money.
List of hands rank
Here is the list of hands rank from the highest to the lowest:
- Invincible or Royal Hand. (2-2, 3-3, 4-4, 5-5, 6-6)
- Straight Sixes. (2-6, 3-6, 4-6, 4-6, 5-6)
- Four of a kind. You will have four doubles or any other tile
- Straight Fives. 1-5, 2-5, 3-5, 4-5, 5-5
- Full House. 2-2, 4-4, 5-5, 2-4, 5-4
- Straight Fours. 2-4, 3-4, 4-4, 4-5, 4-6
- Triple or Three of a kind. Any other two tiles or three doubles
- Flush. Bears same pipped suit value of five tiles
- Single Pair. Any other three tiles or two doubles
- Heaviest Tile. It has doubles ranking (6-6 down to 2-2)